Elderly Care in Boise, ID
As your Boise, ID elderly care provider, Comfort Keepers is proud to offer our clients the SafetyChoice® Personal Emergency Response System
The number of seniors who are choosing to stay home and employ the services of an elderly care service such as Comfort Keepers in Boise, ID continues to grow exponentially. While many have family and of course our caregivers to take care of them during the day. Many accidents seem to happen when they are alone. For times like this, our PERS system can be there.
The PERS system is easy to use, all your loved one has to do is press the button on their necklace or bracelet. This puts them in instant contact with the SafetyChoice® Centralized Monitoring Station who can then contact the necessary emergency services.
Personal Emergency Response Systems
As your Boise, ID elderly care provider, we are proud to offer you our PERS system:
- The Medical Alert Console – This device connects wireless to the bracelet or necklace and then directly to the SafetyChoice® Centralized Monitoring Station who can then contact EMS.
- The Medical Alert Bracelet – worn on the wrist, a simple single push of the button turns the system on.
- The Medical Alert Necklace - worn on the neck, a single push of the button turns the system on.
Rapid Assistance Is Vital to Your Loved One's Independent Living
Our medical alert system offers several advantages as part of our elderly care program:
- The SafetyChoice® Centralized Monitoring Station is designed to respond within seconds of the button being pushed.
- The console also serves a two-way communication system that is loud, has a volume control, and a hand-free speaker phone.
- Our SafetyChoice® system is also designed to provide a range of health and medication information to emergency responders.
- Our SafetyChoice® Centralized Monitoring Station is manned by a team of highly trained agents who will stay on the phone with the caller until the appropriate EMS services arrive.
If you would like to learn more about Comfort Keepers, our PERS system, and our many elderly care plans in Boise, ID, contact us. This would also be a great time to talk to the agent about scheduling your free in-home consultation. (208) 357-4595